Services in Adelaide
Tailored landscaping services delivered across Adelaide by an experienced team of local specialists.
Get Your No-Obligation
Free Quote Today!
All-inclusive solutions that take the guesswork out of landscaping.
Our Comprehensive Process
Before we get started, the Australian Lawn Wholesalers team will evaluate the project location and determine your unique set of parameters. The consultation phase of the project will allow us to discuss your objectives and limitations, arrange a timeframe for the project, and ensure our vision aligns from the outset.
Once we understand the scope of the project to be undertaken, we will create a free, no-obligation quote for your review. It’s important that you carefully read our proposal, as this quotation will take into account the full scope of the project and will need to be approved by you before we proceed to the planning phase.
After we receive your approval of the formal quote, we will draft plans that outline the work to be undertaken and the final results you can expect at the end of the project. We will work collaboratively with you to ensure that you are fully satisfied with the project plans before we roll out the turf and begin transforming your outdoor space.
The development phase of the project includes multiple phases, including; site preparation and clearing, ground levelling, hardscaping, including the creation of pavements, pathways, and retaining walls, drainage, irrigation installation, and softscaping, which includes the planting of new vegetation and the placement of decorative elements.
From design to delivery, we have your outdoor space covered.
Book an on-site consultation to receive a free,
Why Choose Australian Lawn Wholesalers?
Our Valued Clients
Level up your outdoor space with our complete landscape packages.
See what our clients have to say.
With thousands of projects completed, we’re confident we can make your dream lawn a reality.
Went in with the Measurements, got the high density 35mm turf, bloke gave us the tips on how to install it ourselves and walked away happy. Best of all, the dog agrees.
Great service. Very flexible when I needed to change installation days, more than once. Installers were professional, kept me informed of the process. Plus the product looks fantastic!!
Did a great job, very happy. Salespeople were very helpful and are not pushy. Installer (Jesse) was very professional. Byebye lawn mower.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, our team is happy to collaborate with you to ensure that your outdoor space meets your requirements. This means that we will consult with you on any preferences relating to vegetation, paving, and even aesthetic elements such as lighting and decorative rocks.
The cost of your project will be determined by a range of factors. These include:
- The size of the project- is it a small front yard with a sidewalk or an expansive backyard? Is there a pool, or a play area? Will there be a robust irrigation system or complex garden design?
- The complexity of the project, and the amount of ‘hardscaping’ involved. Do you need a new path, pavers, retaining walls or intricate water features? These elements will naturally make your project more expensive. Older trees and shrubbery will also attract a more substantial price tag than saplings.
- The difficulty of the terrain and the amount of levelling required, for example, are you looking to flatten a small mound, fill a ditch that was once a pond, or even out a steep incline?
- Any unique challenges that must be navigated by our team. Does your yard lack proper drainage? Does it have very uneven terrain? Is the soil primarily clay-based? All of these are important considerations that must be accounted for during the project.
- The vegetation and decorative elements selected for the project. Some species of vegetation or decorative choices will impact the overall cost of the project.